This salad gives off a fresh fall flavor.
Serves 4 to 6
- 1 bag of Felicetti Organic Farfalle
- 1 cup of Swiss Cheese
- 4 slices of Artisan bread
- ¼ cup of Olive Oil
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Add salt and drop the Farfalle pasta in the water and cook as directed on the bag. When done, drain and run under cold running water and let cool to room temp.
- Meanwhile in a pan, on medium heat add the olive oil over the pan. Take a clove of garlic, skin the garlic, and add it in the olive oil for about 3-5 minutes and then discard the garlic. Chop up the anchovies and add to the pan for about 2 minutes. Then [slice bread] add bread cubes and brown them for 5-10 minutes on high heat.
- In a separate bowl, add the cheese, mushrooms and roasted croutons, cooked pasta, parsley and serve [season with salt and pepper to taste].