A sweet, creamy dish with a crunchy touch.
- 1 bag of Monograno Matt Penne – Ritorte
- 1 butternut squash
- 1/3 cup of butter
- 8 slices of bacon [or pancetta if you prefer]
- Salt and Pepper
- Bring water to a boil in a pot and drop the penne and cook as directed on the bag. Meanwhile, Remove the skin off the butternut squash and cut into cubes.
- In a hot pan, cook the bacon until it gets crispy. When done cooking, pat them with a paper towel and chop them into small pieces. Once the pasta has been cooked, add the pasta and put it in a pan with butter and butternut squash cubes for 7-10 minutes on medium to low medium heat.
- Pour into serving dishes with pepper and bacon crumbs.